In Social Media there are certain rules that although they may seem basic and fundamental, it is advisable to review them and have them very present. Sometimes we do not take them into account and even without realizing it, having them present can be really useful.
They are not all that they are but they are all that are. More than a score of premises and rules that although they may be evident, are worth remembering.
- Stop thinking, would you talk to a person face to face in the same way?
- Everyone is an influencer!
- If your fans spread your content without your permission, offer your help!
- If you just answer complaints, it will be all that users send you!
- Solve problems of people who talk about you, even if they are not addressed to you
- Do not try to be list @: be ready @!
- Do your followers care about what you eat? If your brand is food!
- Your fans have the power over your brand
- If you want to get word of mouth use paid advertising and be original
- The desktop computer is conquered territory, the mobile is a battlefield!
- Always have a crisis plan
- Do not make your audience go from A to Z and then go through the Y. Stay in the A
- Do not use ads to spread boring content. Use them to accelerate the dissemination of content that is succeeding
- Forget singles. Create content to encourage groups to form
- If social media bores you because you’re trying to get more value than you think
- Do you think vain metrics like followers?
- Contests and lotteries are fine if you want to stimulate your fans for a short time
- People do not want to buy where they socialize
- Social media is not in a bubble, you can combine it perfectly with the traditional media
- It’s fine to take new users to your webpage instead of your Facebook
- Update your page or delete it
- Welcomes negative comments about your brand
- Not everything goes well, thank goodness!
- If monetization attempts rise, the consumer experience lowers
- People fight for your privacy
- The public prefers to talk to? Gossip Pepita? What with gossip
Are you Community Manager and follow the rules? Can you think of any more rules?