Not long ago companies have realized the importance of videomarketing, although not all are aware yet. The inclusion of a video in the strategy of the marketing plan prompts entrepreneurs to ask themselves, among others, these questions: More cost? Is it
necessary to know videos? … Venturing to new expectations is always positive.
- It receives more than 800 million unique visitors per month. Have you ever wondered what this means?
- Each minute uploads 72 hours of video to the Internet. More than a decade of daily content!
- Every day millions of people see videoclips, announcements, tutorials and presentations. We live in a world where you see 200 billion videos online per month
- 4 billion hours of video are viewed monthly. Over 450,000 years of video watched per month!
- Millions of subscriptions are produced daily. Through the subscriptions you can connect with other professionals, clients or with whom you are most interested.
- 25% of the world’s video plays on mobile devices.
- More than 400 million mobile devices have YouTube.
- More than 1 billion views on mobile phones take place on YouTube every day.
Is it true that reading these data makes us think that maybe we should integrate the videos into our business strategy ?
Advantages of using videos in the company:
- The videos help us to position ourselves at the SEO level and quickly.
- The video content will make highlights and you differences competition.
- The fact that you hang videos on your company website, or the blog means that users will stay longer in it.
- The messages transmitted by the videos are more direct and clear.
- By introducing videos into your strategy you will have the possibility to target other types of audience that you have not reached through your content. It also increases engagement.
- It is more comfortable and quick to watch a video than to read a text, it is also easier to remember something you have seen, than something you have read.
- Videos are shared more than written content.
- The production costs have fallen dramatically due to new technologies. Making a business video is very affordable.
How to use YouTube in your company?
- Think about your demographic target. The 88% of users between 18 and 34 regularly watch videos.
- Choose the type of video you want to create: your company presentation, customer testimonials, product demonstrations, case studies, commercial videos or a blog entry and be original allowing your personality to be projected in videos so that you believe more interest.
- It is imperative that you listen to your audience every time you post a video. The comments they make are very useful when creating the next video. Do not forget to always add a call to action.
- You have to capture the attention of the viewer in the first few seconds, so you have to be clear and go straight to the message you want to convey.
- In videomarketing it works very well to tell a story (anecdote, employees, customers, etc) linked to the message and if possible with a touch of humor.
- Do not forget to use the keywords in the title and description of the video, reviewing your strategy.
- Distribute it in the social networks where the company is active and of course hangs the video on your website and creates a channel on YouTube in addition to creating a post and hang it also on the blog along with the video.
And you? What do you think about videomarketing? You have experience?
You like the post? Share it!